Sunday, September 2, 2007

Good advice

Now, the conception of this episode may need a little explaining, or some of you might think I’m an absolute pervert – I hope it’s not too late already! IF you think I’m a pervert because I have enough fantasy to come up with something like sex with dolphins, you’ll probably be shocked that this wasn’t my idea, AND that some people are actually doing this! For the VERY broad minded: there’s a complete how-to on the net. And if you really love your new partner, why not marry? You wouldn’t be the first nutter to marry a dolphin. Nevertheless, these creatures genuinely do seem horny, as there have been reports op people being "raped" by dolphins, and it’s the only species of animals that has sex purely for fun, except for bonobos. The latter even trade sex for bananas or other foods :-)

7 comments:

Lebbercherrie said...

so always beware of smiling monkeys with bananas in their hands.

Zimbob said...

I read a book once in which one of the characters had sex with a dolphin. Even though being very young back then the scene totally aroused me, but left me wondering whether I was very sick nevertheless.
Luckily I have found out over the years that indeed, I am.

Never had sex with a dolphin though.
Know any cute ones?

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Lebbercherrie said...

Flipper gives one mean blowjob, but that's all.

Strange, Zimbob, how most of your stories begin in the same fashion: "I read a book once in which one of the characters had sex with a dolphin/green woman/chair/dinosaur/extraterrestial from the planet Uranus/yo momma/onzen Deef/superman/his niece, etc."

:-)

Dork Universalis said...

Don't worry Zimbob, I must admit that I found the description in the how-to quite appealing, too ;-) But I'm afraid the author of that text won't share his cuties... damn :-p

Lebbercherrie said...

...by the love of god...please tell me you're joking...shudder...

Dork Universalis said...

Just kidding of course! My god, what must people think of me that they even imagine the possibility I was being serious :-p

Lebbercherrie said...

Well, this IS the internet,...so it WAS possible, no?