Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Astronomy

Apparently I was a bit too optimistic in my last post, but some things are worth waiting for. (Obviously this cartoon isn't.)
Fans of the sitcom 'Coupling' probably know Steve's rant about technological progress: everything ever invented, is part of a big masterplan. This plan is to allow men to have a better view at naked women: fire enabled us to look at naked women in the dark, the internet gives acces to trillions of pictures of naked women, etc. Which brings me to the very reason why I studied chemistry: I still live in the hope that one day, I'll discover something that more than ever brings instant acces to naked women.
That's it for now, maybe another cartoon next year!

3 comments:

Matt Kopikarat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zimbob said...

Hehehehehehe.... ehehehehehehehe...hehe
You said "naked" ehehehehe.

Lebbercherrie said...

Finally a new cartoon! I was getting tired of wanking off you know ;-)